As a member of the community, L-A Harley-Davidson is pleased to provide charitable support to not-for-profit organizations when possible. These guidelines are made available to organizations for their planning and use.
Unfortunately, L-A Harley-Davidson cannot support all requests for donations as our resources are limited. We use the criteria outlined below for decision-making:
- -- Organizations which meet local needs and serve the people of the State of Maine
- -- Motorcycle charity rides that start, stop or end at L-A Harley-Davidson
- -- Motorcycle related charities or organizations
- -- Organizations which are lead, organized or actively supported by customers of L-A Harley-Davidson
L-A Harley-Davidson provides support to selected organizations in up to three ways:
- Either a merchandise or monetary donation. L-A Harley-Davidson donated merchandise can be raffled or auctioned by the organization to generate funds.
- Allowing an organization to conduct it's own fund-raising at the L-A Harley-Davidson location on a specific date
- Post charity ride or event publicity flyers on L-A Harley-Davidson's bulletin boards, Facebook and website
To be considered, an organizatin must fill out an L-A Harley-Davidson Donation Request Form and submit it by October 31 for the following year.
We thank you for using and understanding our guidelines. We look forward to working with you to give back to our communities.